How Does the Mazda Active Driving Display Work?
Keep your eyes on the road. How many times have we all heard that? Equipped with advanced and innovative technology like the Mazda Active Driving Display, the 2020 Mazda CX-5 and its counterparts in the Mazda model lineup make it simple and safe to stay up to date with important driving information. With this new technology available in many Mazda models, potential owners want to know – how does the Mazda Active Driving Display work? Find out with this quick overview created by Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas.
What Does the Mazda Active Driving Display Do?
Mazda vehicles equipped with the Active Driving Display feature employ an optical receiver located on the top of the dashboard above the steering wheel that will project vital information onto the windshield. With this innovative feature in place, important information such as direction, speed, safety system warnings, speed limits and navigation will be placed directly in your line of sight – allowing you to keep your head up and eyes on the road. Here is a detailed list of information accessible via the Mazda Active Driving Display.
- Blind Spot Monitoring Status and Warnings
- Distance Recognition Support System Status and Warnings
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Signs and Warnings
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control Status and Warnings
- Lane Keep Assist System Status and Warnings
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support Warnings
- Smart City Brake Support Warnings
- Smart Brake Support Status and Warnings
- Cruise Control Status
- Navigation Directions
- Speed Limit Indicators
- Your Vehicle Speed
Which Mazda Models Are Available with the Active Driving Display Feature?
Does the Mazda Active Driving Display sound like a feature you would like to have? Find out which Mazda models at Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas are available with the Mazda Active Driving Display feature in the list below. Availability is based on the trim level you choose.
- 2020 Mazda CX-3 – Starting at $20,640
- 2020 Mazda CX-30 – Starting at $21,900
- 2020 Mazda CX-5 – Starting at $25,190
- 2020 Mazda CX-9 – Starting at $33,890
- 2020 Mazda3 Sedan – Starting at $21,500
- 2020 Mazda3 Hatchback – Starting at $23,700
- 2020 Mazda6 – $24,100
Do you live in the Las Vegas area? Summerlin? Henderson? No matter where you live in the Clark County area, Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas is a premier Mazda dealership in Las Vegas that will help make your automotive dreams come true. An incredible selection of new Mazda vehicles, Mazda lease and finance specials, a complete service department and a diverse pre-owned inventory make Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas the place to go for your automotive needs.
Are you new to the Mazda brand? Are you interested in what the Mazda Active Driving Display can do? This overview created by Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas will help answer the question – how does the Mazda Active Driving Display work? Find a Mazda car or crossover to match your lifestyle today when you visit the Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas inventory!