How To Use the Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Top
Do you enjoy open-air thrills when you hit the road? Few convertibles will deliver the same elite level of performance that is a staple of the 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata at Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas. Tailor-made to deliver a fun, one-of-a-kind drive, the Mazda MX-5 Miata is available with a soft- or hard-convertible top and can be tailored to fit your lifestyle and expectations. Armed with this how-to video, you can learn how to use the Mazda MX-5 Miata convertible top in just a few easy steps.
How To Lower the Mazda Miata Convertible Top
- Put Your Mazda Miata in Park and Turn the Engine Off
- Press the Lock Release Button Forward
- Pull Back the Top Latch Lever
- Hold the Convertible Top on the Front Edge and Pull Toward the Rear
- Press the Rear Glass Lightly While Folding the Top Back
- Press the Front End of the Top Until You Hear a Click
- Make Sure the Top is Locked into Place
How To Raise the Mazda Miata Convertible Top
- Put Your Mazda Miata in Park and Turn Off the Engine
- Pull Up the Rear Unlock Lever to Release the Top
- Hold the Convertible Top on the Front Edge and Pull Forward
- Grab the Convertible Top’s Interior Handles from the Driver’s Seat
- Press the Convertible Top Against the Windshield
- Push the Convertible Top Forward Until it Clicks
- Ensure that the Convertible Top is Latched
READ MORE: How Does Mazda SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY Work?
If you love the thrill of driving a sport-tuned convertible roadster with the top down, you will be hard-pressed to find a better option than the 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Learn how to take your Mazda Miata drive to the next level with this step-by-step guide to how to use the Mazda MX-5 Miata convertible top that comes complete with a how-to video. Visit the Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas inventory today to find a Mazda model that will fit your lifestyle and budget!