Is Mazda a Luxury Car Brand?
Mazda cars and crossovers at Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas provide drivers with an affordable and luxurious alternative to luxury car brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus and more. Armed with athletic designs, innovative technology, luxury amenities and affordable price tags, the Mazda claim to class-above luxury will make your automotive dreams come true. When car shoppers ask – is Mazda a luxury brand – we let models like the ultra-luxurious Mazda CX-5 Signature answer for us at Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas.
Mazda Signature and Premium Package Trim Levels and Luxury Features
To cater to drivers who crave a luxury-infused and one-of-a-kind experience, the Mazda brand offers the ultra-luxurious Signature trim that is available for several models in the lineup – the 2020 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Mazda CX-9 and 2020 Mazda6. Additional 2020 Mazda3 and 2020 Mazda CX-30 entries provide a Premium Package that will deliver a similar luxury automotive experience.
Features that you will find when you examine Mazda Signature trims more closely include premium Nappa leather interior, real wood interior trim, an integrated Mazda Navigation System, a 360-Degree View Monitor Camera System, an Active Driving Display, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel and much more. With more affordable prices and more luxury amenities than many entry-level luxury brand competitors, it is hard to argue that the Mazda brand does not belong in elite automotive company. Take a look at a few Mazda Signature and Premium Package trim levels and prices compared to popular luxury models.
Mazda Models and Prices
- 2020 Mazda3 Sedan Premium Package – $26,500
- 2020 Mazda6 Signature – $35,300
- 2020 Mazda CX-30 Premium Package – $28,200
- 2020 Mazda CX-5 Signature – $37,055
- 2020 Mazda CX-9 Signature – $46,115
Mercedes-Benz Models and Prices
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan – Starting at $41,400
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz E 350 Sedan – Starting at $54,050
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 – Starting at $36,600
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 – Starting at $42,500
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 – Starting at $54,250
BMW Models and Prices
- 2020 BMW 330i – Starting at $40,750
- 2020 BMW 530i – Starting at $53,900
- 2020 BMW X2 sDrive28i – Starting at $36,400
- 2020 BMW X3 sDrive30i – Starting at $41,950
- 2020 BMW X7 xDrive40i – Starting at $73,900
Lexus Models and Prices
- 2020 Lexus IS 300 – Starting at $38,560
- 2020 Lexus ES 350 – Starting at $39,900
- 2020 Lexus UX 200 – Starting at $32,300
- 2020 Lexus NX 300 – Starting at $36,870
- 2020 Lexus RX 350 – Starting at $44,150
Mazda cars and crossovers promise premium luxury and performance at an affordable price when you choose Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas. A premier Mazda dealership in Las Vegas, Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas possesses an impressive inventory of brand-new Mazda models with lease and finance incentives to pair with Earnhardt No Bull Prices.
Is Mazda a luxury car brand? With premium cars and crossovers, power-packed engine options, elegant style cues and more affordable prices than popular luxury brands, Mazda will make your automotive dreams come true. Visit the Earnhardt Mazda Las Vegas inventory today and add luxury to your commute at an affordable price!